Regarding Amazon infringement, the Amazon platform has never been “soft-hearted” towards infringing sellers. Despite this, from time to time, some platform sellers step into the "forbidden zone", and subsequently suffer a large wave of peers. So what are the types of Amazon infringement? How to deal with Amazon product infringement?
forAmazon infringement, The Amazon platform has never been “soft-hearted” towards infringing sellers. Despite this, from time to time, some platform sellers step into the "forbidden zone", and subsequently suffer a large wave of peers. So what are the types of Amazon infringement? How to deal with Amazon product infringement?
Amazon infringement type:
1. Patent infringement
Patent rights protect novel technologies, and patents include three types: design patents, utility patents, and invention patents.
1. Appearance design patent rights: the product's shape, pattern, color or a combination of new designs that are aesthetically pleasing and suitable for industrial applications. Simply put, they look alike, as long as more than 60% of acquaintances complain about infringement Will be punished.
2. Practical patent right: refers to the new practical technical solution proposed for the shape, structure or combination of the product, sometimes called small invention or small patent, which is more practical.
3. Invention patent right: a product has an invention patent right, and it is not allowed to produce and sell without permission, which means imitation products.
Patent infringement is relatively difficult to identify, because to determine whether a product has a patent, it is necessary to find its patentee, patent name or patent number, but this is not an easy task for sellers.
Therefore, in order to avoid patent infringement, sellers must try their best to understand product related information through multiple channels during the process of product selection and release, consult with suppliers, and ask experienced sellers in the same industry. All of them are to screen whether patent infringement or not. Effective Ways.
2. Copyright infringement
The focus of copyright protection is on original works. In fact, if copyright registration is not done, the author enjoys the copyright, but without copyright registration, it is difficult to prove who is the original author.
Amazon's copyright infringement generally involves the copyright infringement of some classic images (these are generally robot detection), and the misappropriation of other people's pictures (this is usually the complaint of the owner).
The most frequent copyright infringements are the characters of American animation blockbusters like X-Men and Spider-Man. There are also Japanese animation images that everyone likes to use. Hello kitty, Mr. Cat in Natsume's Friends Book are printed on the cup, printed on the pillow and so on.
3. Picture infringement
Image infringement generally occurs among third-party sellers. When you see the good-looking product pictures of other people's stores, you can use them. Sellers who took the original pictures can use the original pictures to directly complain. In fact, there are so many art studios on the market that do outsourced image processing, and sellers can easily handle their own pictures.
Four, trademark infringement
Without the official authorization of the product brand, unauthorized use of the listing of the other party’s registered trademark, or writing other people’s trademarks in the listing title, five-element characteristics, product description, and search term keywords when publishing products, all belong to Infringement.
Generally speaking, sellers with a little experience will not make mistakes in trademark infringement.
What to do if your Amazon product is infringing?
1. Find the real reason why the account was frozen
First find out why the store is blocked, whether it is due to account performance problems or a violation of Amazon's policy. In short, find out the real reason why your shop was blocked. And we must carefully analyze these reasons. At the same time, Amazon will guide sellers to appeal in the email to restore their store sales rights.
There is usually only one opportunity to appeal, and through appeals, the seller may still get the account back. Therefore, sellers must carefully prepare for appeals.
2. To write the content of the appeal
Before making a formal appeal, it is recommended that the seller can first prepare the content of the appeal.
1) The attitude of admitting mistakes is very important. Sellers should not have personal resistance when using written language.
2) Find the direct cause of the account being blocked, analyze the reasons, analyze in detail the factors that lead to customer dissatisfaction, and humbly admit your mistakes and shortcomings. At the same time, it does not involve issues that have nothing to do with the closure of the store.
3) If the seller analyzes the reason for the account being blocked in the email, provide as much detail and accurate data as possible.
4) The seller should develop an effective improvement plan to ensure that similar things will not happen in the future. This plan should be as detailed as possible, but also targeted and operable. Don't use templates at will. Make Amazon feel that you are sincere and believe that you will be determined to change the store's operations, will continue to provide buyers with quality services, and abide by the platform policies instead of perfunctory.
5) The seller should also mention the expectation of unfreezing the account and write out the corresponding store development plan.
3. Ways to appeal
1) The seller can log in to the seller's backend, click Performance Notifications, find the email that Amazon notified the account that the account was blocked, click the "Appeal decision" appeal button, write the prepared appeal content, write it in and submit the email.
2) If the seller cannot log in to the seller center, he can use the registered email address to send the content of the appeal to Amazon's email address for appeal.
4. Follow Email replies and background notifications (Notification)
After the seller issues the complaint, Amazon will generally reply within 2 working days. But because of the time difference, China is 12 hours faster than the United States, so sellers should wait patiently, but don’t wait. In addition to paying close attention to the registered mailbox, they should also follow the improvement plan written on the complaint letter and try their best to improve some existing The problem.
If Amazon has not responded for more than 2 working days, the seller can send an email again to ask if Amazon has received the complaint that it has sent before. If Amazon responds that your plan is not complete, then add it.
Under normal circumstances, if the situation is not particularly serious (three or five infringements), Amazon will not make things too difficult, and will restore the seller's sales authority after receiving the seller's complaint email.
What are the types of Amazon infringement? The above is the type of Amazon infringement and how to deal with related content sharing in Amazon product infringement.