1. Responsible for research on existing models in the target market (North America). The research content includes model replacement, configuration of relevant parts of the model and company products, and the size of the model market.
2. Responsible for forecasting and tracking new models in the North American market.
3. Write research reports and collect relevant data.
4. Research and solve the problem of incompatible models for the company's products.
5. Responsible for updating the company's products compatible model information.
1. University degree or above, major in Automotive, Statistics, Marketing or Sociology is preferred.
2. More than 1 year of automotive market / product planning analysis experience, or market research company with automotive research / marketing information research industry experience is preferred.
3. Candidate must be familiar with office software, proficient in processing basic data and writing reports.
4. Candidate should be comfortable with numbers, good at analyzing and solving problems.
5. Candidate must be rigorous and meticulous, possesses strong sense of responsibility, be able to work under pressure, and should be a team player.